Friday, May 28, 2010

On my way to Geneva

Somewhere over the Atlantic

If you had asked me last week if I was actually doing this I would say the chances were not good.  But I am. I still am filled with trepidation but this should be good.  I really needed to get out of NYC. Although my send offs did show me how many friends I have. Who knows when I will be back or I should really say if. I do need to thank all who showed up.  I also really owe Joe, for driving me to the airport and Lexie for housing me.

The sun rises over the atlantic with a burning red glow. I know it is becuase of the ash but it oddly reminds me of what I am running from. Tomorrow will be a new day.

(first travel tip - if there is a meal on your flight get the vegan/Hindu meal as you will get served first and it tends to be rather healthy and not to mention edible....if you are flying out of the US.)

No comments:

Post a Comment